CRUSTY DIRTY OLD BIKERS THREAD (OFFENSIVE AND POLITICALY INCORRECT)

Welcome Forums Off Topic Chat CRUSTY DIRTY OLD BIKERS THREAD (OFFENSIVE AND POLITICALY INCORRECT)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tailgator Tailgator 20/05/2018 at 6:18 pm.

• Author
    RedRoo900
    RedRoo900
    Participant
    • BS Meter:5
    • P-Plater

Hi, if you’re new to OSB and don’t know me I’m RedRoo900, I’m one of the old schoolers from back in the early days. I got invited back to OSB by Ozboss (Fucks knows why?) Maybe Ozboss has gone senile?

I’m sure we will get a few more old n crusties back in here, we will see!

I bailed in the old days because it became a track thing with OSB predominantly, it used to be a bunch of road riders having a crap load of fun doing stupid shit on Road bikes, partying and general mayhem. I hope it doesn’t go back to being 90% track shit….YAWWWWNNNNNN.

if you’re easily offended this thread is probably not for you! I can even offend myself sometimes and I’ll probably hide in here most of the time so be warned.

I’m living in Thailand and although I have a big bike here, yeah a dirty old fucked up 89 ZX10 Ninja, I now ride a heap of little shitters instead and strangely with preference. My tastes have shifted cause I’m now getting a bit long in the tooth at 60, although I still love cracking it up on one and sliding in to corners I’m to old and fucked up to take big hits anymore, shit happens!

Now I get my jollies with a heap of other old crusty bastards thrashing crap out of 150cc road bikes through the jungles of thailand, believe me its quite exciting at 130kph on road tires hitting axle deep water wash outs, mud slides, monsoons, thai drivers and roads that resemble MX Tracks.

Over here I build Sidecars and MotoFoils but not old school tech, the bike is full lean angle both sides and the sidehacks for carting touring shit in and my little brown assed girl too, she hates bikes so now has a dog box..woof..lol. Girls who don’t like bikes dig the sidecar, it has sound system, electric fans, USB ports all the fruit, it also is a great perv too for the rider, much better than being in a truck as you can look down at beaver up close as almost no one wears any gear at all, girls especially…cool as..lol.

I love getting out of town and ditching the helmet too and cruising the back blocks in my thai racing boots, board shorts and t-shirt, its back to where motorcycles used to be before fear factors scared people to death about being alive. Don’t bother with serving me with ATGATT CRAP either, deaf ears!

Anyway this is one of the very first actual posts done in the new OSB…it’s all down hill from here..lol

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by Ozboss Ozboss.
    Attachments:
    Tailgator
    Tailgator
    Participant
    • BS Meter:21
    • Opens

G’day ya old bastard! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest